|« Have a happy new year 2013 from Virtualtripping.com.||Happy New Year to everyone from Virtualtripping.com. »|
By Mark on December 30, 2012
So with new year approaching it is time to think where could i go this year, well alot of people will visit their local pubs, nightclibs, bars, restaurants or even go further a field and visit their capital city for the night. But where ever you go or whatever you you do, i hope you have a cracking good new year’s eve. So with prepartionsunder for New Year’s Eve 2012-2013, lets have alook at thefavourite places people may visit over the New Year period. These are my favourite top ten places to visit this new year’s eve, my first place is London, the one of the largest cities in the world and with the River Thames, the London Eye, and the old clock of Big Ben, you can guarantee their will be a party, with plenty of music, booze and fireworks to take you throughout the night.
The start of brazil’s summer break on the beach of Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, party, party, party and don’t forget to party on this beach and enjoy the atmosphere, as well as the firework display.
This is the best known city worldwide when it comes to new year, you see you don’t just party for one, two, but up to four nights, welcome to the capital city of Scotland, Edinburgh,in United Kingdom. Over there new year has be known for many year’s as Hogmanay. This has got to be the best winter party and the largest of street parties in Europe.
The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, as got to be the most romantic city to visit over the new year period, with plenty to do and see in Paris and the wonderful firework display around the Eiffel Tower.
Bangkok, Thailand, which is the only country that celebrates new year, three times a year. The Chinese New Year in January, in April it is the Thai New Year and in December with the western new year celebrations.
- Learn about New Year’s Eve on Wikipedia:
- Learn about the Chinese New Year on Wikipedia:
- Learn about the Thai New Year on Wikipedia:
- Learn about Scotland’s, Hogmanay on Wikipedia:
- The top ten places to visit, New Year’s Eve, 2009.
- My top ten places to visit this New Year’s Eve on Virtualtripping.com.
- Happy New Year to everyone from Virtualtripping.com.
- This is Sydney Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia on Virtual-tripping.com.
- Welcome to the 5th November, Guy Fawkes and Bonfire Night in the United Kingdom.