|« Virtual-Tripping,s European picture promise tour.||Asia’s exotic gem, Thailand. »|
By Mark on January 25, 2009
This is a post about a historic country and city in the names of Switzerland and her capital Berne. Switzerland is a landlocked European country and is very mountainous, she is surrounded by the countries of Austria, France, Germany and Italy and is very well known for speaking French, German, Italian and Romansch. German is mainly spoken in the country.
The north of the country is within the Jura mountains, whilst the south is within the Swiss Alps, and the rest of Switzerland is on a high plateau and that is where the majority of the population live. The climate often depends on the weather for example in the summers it can be very mild, where as in the winters it can be very cold and have alot of snowfall.
Switzerland is a tourist country with alot of history, please refer to wikipedia at the bottom of this post. Plus Zurich which is another city in Switzerland is renowned for being one of Europe’s banking cities. It is a very wealthy country, but imports alot into her own economy and manufacturing is the largest contribution to Switzerland.
This is the National Anthem of Switzerland, taken from Youtube.
This is a Youtube video of the river aare in Berne.
This is a Youtube video of the city of Berne.
- Learn about Switzerland on wikipedia:
- Learn about Berne on wikipedia:
- Learn about Berne Catherdral on wikipedia:
- Learn about the Aare River on wikipedia:
- Find Swizerland on Google Maps:
- Find Berne on Google Maps:
- The gorgeous North African country of Egypt
- U.S.A’s fun and family resort of Florida.
- Asia’s exotic gem, Thailand.
- The Sunny side of Turkey
- Welcome to the 4th largest Island in the world and an African, nation the Republic of Madagascar.